• In 2017 our Swimathon campaign was awarded the “The Most Successful Fundraising Campaign” award by the Non-profit Information and Training Centre (NIOK) Foundation
• You can read a short overview of our achievements on our website.
• Last year 12 of the previously projects were completed successfully, which addressed as diverse issues as education, culture, social care, housing, refugees, arts, urban history and community development.
• In 2015, we were the first to adopt in Hungary a fundraising method with the professional backing of the originator, The Funding Network. The so-called Live Giving fundraising event has been organized since then every year in November. In the course of the past three 3-hour events we raised over 10,5 million HUF for altogether 9 projects connected to Ferencváros. The exclusive events were attended by 300 guests. At the 4th Live Giving event last November, we raised more than 3 million HUF from 100 private donors and entrepreneurs for three local projects benefitting disadvantaged youth and vulnerable women.
• In order to strengthen the local public sphere, we broadcasted our online community show, “Radio Raday”, from several locations, with support from Tilos Radio.