• 2019 July: establishing cooperation, agreement with organisations supporting homeless people in Ferencváros. Developing the call for proposals + guidelines, dissemination, providing information.
• 2019 Aug – Sept: receiving applications, requesting additional information, consultations with applicants. Evaluation of applications, selecting those who will be supported, signing agreements.
• 2019 Sept – 2020 March: implementation of individual programmes. 3 case conferences, individual consultations with mentors.
• 2020 March: Evaluation, conclusion
5. Envisaged project budget (types of costs and amounts/rates)
• Direct financial support for five homeless persons (training, therapy etc.): 950,000HUF (190,000HUF/person on average)
• Fees for social workers (100,000HUF/person, 6 months)
• 4-hour case conferences: 102,000HUF (per occasion and per person, 17,000HUF gross)
• Programme manager: 450,000HUF (50,000HUF gross, 9 months)
• Operational costs: 450,000HUF (office, phone, internet, accounting, payroll, bank etc.)